Monday, August 19, 2013

Breaking Bad "Buried" Live Twitter Feed Review


Faithful readers, 

Let me start off by saying, Thank you for continuing to keep up with this, and for all of the support I have gotten, so far. It has been very encouraging, and you guys are awesome.

What I present you with is something a tad bit untraditional. I am not going to review this episode by analyzing it and discussing plot, character development and such, as any good review should do. Today, I present you with my review of, 'Breaking Bad''s latest episode "Buried", in the form of my own live Twitter feed,  as the episode airs.


*********WARNING! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!************




IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS EPISODE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER






*********WARNING! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!************










@SpiderDan_ny 
#BreakingBad time. Here we go. 3, 2, 1…..

@SpiderDan_ny 
Can you imagine finding stacks of money like that? #OnlyInAlbuquerque

@SpiderDan_ny 
Jesse on the merry-go-round, hashtag awesome. 

@SpiderDan_ny  
#BreakingBad music gets me so pumped, every time.

@SpiderDan_ny  
I should've DVRed this. #Can'tDoCommercials

@SpiderDan_ny  
Glad they picked up right after the Walt/Hank confrontation last week. #GarageDoor

@SpiderDan_ny  
Is Skyler going to die? @BrianCharlesLus thinks so. 

@SpiderDan_ny  
That hug between Hank and Skyler says so much.

@SpiderDan_ny  
#He'sAMonster

@SpiderDan_ny  
"I'll have him in lock up before the sun goes down." - Hank, So fucking determined to bring down Heisenberg.

@SpiderDan_ny  
"What you want, is to get Walt, at all costs" Skyler's not gonna give him up?

@SpiderDan_ny  
"Put that animal away" - Hank

@SpiderDan_ny  
#AmIUnderArrest

@SpiderDan_ny  
Can't wait for that beard, that's a solid beard. #Walt'sFutureBeard

@SpiderDan_ny  
Look at that amount of money….just….I don't know what to say… 

@SpiderDan_ny  
 RT"@HenchmanNumber1 Jesus, Mary and Joesph" Now I know what to say. Thanks @HenchmanNumber1

@SpiderDan_ny  
 I would do this same thing. #MoneyAngels

@SpiderDan_ny  
"Channelling Scrooge McDuck" - This. This, fucking, this. #DuckTales

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@HenchmanNumber2 @HenchmanNumber1 Mexico, all's I'm sayin."

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@HenchmanNumber1 @HenchmanNumber2 Guy hit 10 guys in jail within a 2 minute window, all's I'm sayin."

@SpiderDan_ny  
@BetterCallSaul Dude, this sucks for you. #HankKnows

@SpiderDan_ny  
Mike in Belize  :(

@SpiderDan_ny  
God, I miss Mike so much. Rest easy, Ehrmantraut, rest easy.

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@Heisenberg @BetterCallSaul I'll send you to Belize" 

@SpiderDan_ny
RT "@BetterCallSaul Somehow, I survive this show." #SpinOff

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@TwitterUser 'Took a trip to Belize', is the new 'Sleeps with the fishes.' @TalkingBad" I love it, however, irreplaceable. 

@SpiderDan_ny  
Walt really doesn't want to kill Hank because Hank is family? #ConflictingPrinciples

@SpiderDan_ny  
This dude is so greedy. He needs to check the barrels of money?

@SpiderDan_ny  
How does one count hundreds of millions of dollars by looking at it? #WaltIsBatshit

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@HankSchrader @MarieSchrader Hi honey, Walt is Heisenberg." 

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@MarieSchrader @HankSchrader SHUT UP!? WHAT?! If Skyler knew, I'm gonna be pissed."

@SpiderDan_ny  
What? She fucking punched her? I get why she's mad but….

@SpiderDan_ny  
@MarieSchrader Um, you can't steal a fucking child. You crazy bitch.

@SpiderDan_ny  
I don't get why Marie expected Skyler to tell her something like that. 

@SpiderDan_ny 
I mean, I fucking hate Skyler, but come on, you're being a little unreasonable here, Betsy Brandt.

@SpiderDan_ny  
Oh, Walt's in the desert again. What a surprise.

@SpiderDan_ny  
I love #BreakingBad montages.

@SpiderDan_ny  
"And with every shot you show a little improvement/To show it all would take to long/That's called a montage" #TeamAmerica

@SpiderDan_ny  
34 59 20 106 36 52  - You got nothing on 4 8 15 16 23 42 #LOST

@SpiderDan_ny  
That is one magnificent bald head. Lex Luthor, Lex Luthor, Lex Luthor!! #CranstonForLuthor

@SpiderDan_ny  
Allusion to series premiere? #TightyWhities #Desert #CancerBack #Skyler'sTakingCareOfWalt 

@SpiderDan_ny  
Does Skyler love the monster?

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@TalkingBad Skysenberg!

@SpiderDan_ny  
This is the reason Walt did everything. Money for his family, that's all it ever was supposed to be. #StillHeisenberg #StillRuthless

@SpiderDan_ny  
Skyler definitely still loves Walt. That's nice, Sky. #TedBeneke

@SpiderDan_ny  
Are they trying to redeem Walt now? I'm actually feeling sympathy for him, and this is one evil fuck.

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@michaelianblack Starting to fear Dippin' Dots might not actually be the ice cream of the future."

@SpiderDan_ny  
Dippin' Dots hahaha. Wait, what's going on? There's a firefight? - That's what you get for Twittering while watching. #GenerationADD

@SpiderDan_ny  
Hey @ToddAlquist, Fuck you!

@SpiderDan_ny  
RT "@FederalAgent @JessePinkman Why were you tossing millions of dollars all over Albuquerque?" Cause Jesse is a fucking baller. That's why.

@SpiderDan_ny  
#ZombieJesse

@SpiderDan_ny  
Safe to assume Hank/Jesse team up for next week?

@SpiderDan_ny  
This needs to be Jesse's story of redemption. Not Walt's.

@SpiderDan_ny  
I don't want to watch #'LowWinterSun to see next week's scenes. I will though, sadly.




*Disclaimer: This is a fictional Twitter Feed. Sans the Michael Ian Black Tweet, that was real. 



Well, I hope you enjoyed that. Let me know your thoughts. More like this? Or do you want analytical reviews? Tell me. I'm open to suggestions.


This show is incredible and this final season is easily the best television on right now. Another great installment.  Six more to go.

My Score: 9.5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment